THE VERY FIRST(LIEBSTER AWARD)
This is my first award since I started blogging. I might get more along the way but this will always be dear to my heart. Many thanks to http://wordswithnannaprawn.wordpress.com for the nomination.
1. One thing about me: I am a blogger from Ghana
2. One answer to your question: Favourite Movie I love so many movies it is difficult to choose
3. One new question from me: What country would you most like to visit? USA
4. One beautiful new blogger: gold4rmgh.wordpress.com
Welcome My friend and blogger. Pick the award up above.
so here are the rules for this award:The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard
The VERSATILE AWARD
http://asizcreatives.wordpress.com thank you so much for this award. I cannot forget the kindness you showed me by helping me with feedback on my blog, you didn’t have to but you did.
The rules of this award are fairly simple, thank your nominator, list 7 things about yourself, and be kind enough to pass the award along to other bloggers who are fairly new to blogging.
This is my second award and so I am beginning to understand how this works. Here are 7 things about me. Enjoy:
1 I am from Ghana (A West African Nation).
2 I love to listen to music a lot.
3 I recently cut my permed hair
4 My favorite color is lemon green.
5 I love to give especially to kids
6 I love perfumes and body splashes
7 I dream of travelling the world.
I will find time to pass this on I promise
THE SUNSHINE AWARD
I say a big thank you to http://twrightlove.wordpress.com for the sunshine award which is given to those who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere. This award means so much to me because when I started to blog I wanted to show my creativity as well as inspire others so this means I am doing just that.
Directions for you to accept the award:
To accept the award, the awardee must do the following:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 10 deserving bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
4. Link to the awardees and let them know of the nomination.
5. List 10 interesting things about yourself.
10 Interesting Things about Myself:
1. I speak four languages ( Kasem, Ewe, Twi and English)
2. I was once a beauty queen ( I’d like to be known for my intellect though)
3. I would love to travel to the USA, India and Dubai
4. I am a gadget girl (love to buy gadgets)
5. Take away my phone BUT don’t touch my music
6. My 2014 resolution is to read more books(not easy but am on it
7. One thing I would love to do before I marry is to do my postgraduate course
8. Nobody believes my age because I look younger than my age(Yaaaaaaaay)
9. One of my fears is the pain of childbirth (I love kids so I would have them anyway)
10. My favorite TV channels are crime and investigative ( you didn’t see that coming)
Now, for the bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”