Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a member of the opposite sex for a day? What do you think life would be like?
Well if you are a woman listening to the song ‘’if I were a boy’’ by Beyoncé featuring R Kelly (remix of ‘’if I were a boy’’) you turn to agree with her until R Kelly gives his version of what it feels like to be a boy.
I have always said that don’t be too quick as a woman to say you would perform better as a man because you don’t have the genes of a man. There are men who also think that the world is only fair to women (debatable though).
Yes am beginning to talk too much so let me answer the question now, I don’t want to walk in a man’s shoes for a day because that would be the most awkward walk of my life.
But if it does happen this is what I know for sure:
- In an interview I would be rated base on my performance and not looks
- I would not have to work extra harder to prove I can do the job a man can do
- I would not be blamed for being the victim of rape
- It would be ok for me to have a wife and a girl on the side
- I would not be abuse and still think it’s my fault
Well don’t hate me I just think that it would be fun.